Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bikini so teeny with stroke of brilliance!

This manicure is one of my favorite I just love looking at my nails with stroke of brilliance on them what can I say I love to sparkle! Bikini so teeny is a light cream blue from the new Essie summer line and stroke of brilliance is from the lux effect Essie collection. Both beautiful colors. Glitter has always been a pain for me to apply and for me to remove but I really do love the way it looks on my nails. So alittle bit of extra scrubbing with the acetone is just a small price to pay for amazing sparkly nails. How do you feel about glitter have you jumped on that band wagon like I have or is it just too much work for you? I applied 3 coats of bikini so teeny I don't like to see any streaks or sheerness so it usually takes 3 to four coats of polish for me to get it opaque! Stroke of brilliance I'm not really sure how many coats I did I kept going until my entire nail was. Completely covered in Blue glitter so I'd say quite a few coats!!
I also went out today and got some new colors so I thought I'd share those too. I have never bought any Sally hanson or maybelline and I needed a brown and a gray for a new manicure I'm going to b trying so I picked up two grays one from Sally Hanson and one from maybelline. Then I found one I've had on my wish list for a while which is rock star pink by Sally Hanson I also got slick slate and last from Sally Hanson I couldn't resist this name so I just had to have it bubble gum pink!!! Next I needed a brown so I got little brown dress. Then i got one from the new color show collection by maybelline called audacious asphalt!! Has anyone tried that line what do you think?? I Dono if I'm really late but I just found out about the new fergie line by wet and wild and one of the colors was rainbow star confetti in a clear base and I knew the 2nd I saw it I just had to have it!!! I also got mermaid curves new years kiss and rock n roll!! I love all my new colors and I can't wait to try them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment