Sunday, July 15, 2012

Girly

Girly

Orly has become a serious love of mine recently. Orly is a brand that has every color you could possibly ever want from every color spectrum. I have never seen a brand with such a huge verity of color until i discovered orly. My most recent orly purchase is girly, a shiny glittery scheer chrome baby pink. When i saw this color sitting on the shelf it just called my name, its a color i'm usually drawn to when picking out nail polish. Pink its the most dominate color in my collection. So on to the color besides the glitter getting all over my skin it was fairly easy to apply. Three coats and it was mostly opaque my nail does show a little. This is the type of color that would be better used over another color. This would be a nice spring easter color. Orly retails at my ulta for $8. This color definitely lives up to it's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment