Friday, July 20, 2012

Ogre the top blue with absolutely Alice

Two colors from two amazing collections. Ogre the top blue from the shrek collection, and absolutely Alice from the Alice in wonderland collection. Both opi. Ogre the top blue is a beautiful cream opaque in 2 coats blue. Absolutely alice is a very think blue glitter with micro gold glitter. I applied ogre the top to all my nails and planned on applying Alice to the top half of all the nails but the glitter was so thick and difficult I just applied it to the thumbs it was supposed to look like a gradient effect but Because of the thickness and having to keep going over it because it kept clumping it does not have that effect. Glitter s always more difficult to apply then a normal cream or jelly finish nail polish but this color just had absolutely no give. These are both colors I've had for over two years I've been trying to use old favorites I have so many I tend to neglect colors I've had for a long time. So what color should I do next?
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment