Friday, July 13, 2012

Mint magic

This is my first nail polish from the pop collection. It was $10. Not the most I've ever spent on a nail polish but for being a brand I had never heard of until recently it was kind of difficult to allow myself to spend $10 on this polish. But let me just say it does not disappoint it is a beautiful mint green. Extremely opaque. This was about 3 coats which is the usual for me. When I was at ulta looking at the collection they did have some very pretty colors but it is a very small collection. I enjoy this color very much I have been enjoying all mints and bright colors this summer so this was a perfect addition to my collection. I highly recommend this color and checking out the collection if you haven't yet. Wearing this color makes me do happy to look at my nails and brightens my day to see it on my hands. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment