Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nothing Else Metals

This is a color from the new mirror Metallics collection by Essie. The entire collection are chrome finish. The collection is described as aluminum pearls that reflect molten hot color from every angle. It is one premium metal that flaunts high fashion style. You wouldn't know it by looking at the color on my hand but it is a chrome purple I took multiple pictures and could not get the purple to show, But it is a metallic purple. Chromes have always been extremely hard for me to use i don't know what it is something in the formula I guess but they have never looked good on my fingers. So why buy one you might ask well because any nail polish junkie knows you can never pass up a new collection even when you have no desire to ever wear any of the colors. I just had to get at least one. It was between three when I was standing in Ulta comparing them and looking back I think penny talk would have been a better choice which is a rose gold. Essie has been coming out with a lot of collections lately and some I've really really loved but this one not my favorite. There is five colors in the collection total. If you love chrome and metallic colors this collection is for you, but unfortunately not for me.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment